An in-depth review of Nutribullet 600 vs 900. Nutribullet is one of the most popular and leading brand of blender manufacturer. It has launched a wide range of models to serve customers with different budgets and needs. Magic bullet by the Nutribullet is an entry-level product that doesn’t offer all the features that its powerful next version offers.
In this article, we will review two mid-range Nutri bullet
Nutribullet 900 vs 600 series.
It can be said that the bottom range of the Nutribullet is sufficient to fulfill all your specific basic blending needs. However, if you have enough budget and want to buy a blender that can perform various types of kitchen works. Then, these two mid-level models are designed for you and will fulfill your needs very effectively.
It is very possible that you may be wondering that between two look wise nearly identical models, which one will be perfect for you. Then, there is no need to worry because we have included an in-depth review that will cover all your queries, issues and will help you to choose an ideal Nutriblender for yourself.
So, without further ado, let’s get started for Nutribullet 600 vs 900
NutriBullet 600 (NBR-1201
Ideal for budget households and families.
Undoubtedly, Nutriblender 600 is the perfect starter kit of a blender. It is not extremely powerful like its heigh-end versions but it has enough power to make delicious smoothies and shakes for the entire family. Due to its small body and compact size, you can take it to the trips and holidays, if you really want to drink shakes and juice on holidays.
There are several advantages to the Nutribullet 600W model. The first advantage you will notice is much lesser noise in comparison to other bigger sized models such as NutriBullet 900.
The main drawback of Nutribullet 600 is low power the lack of particular accessories for other operations besides regular blending of shakes and smoothies. It isn’t powerful enough to crush the nuts and ice.
After all, it is budget smoothie maker and blender, therefore, you can’t expect more at this price range. if you are looking for a smoothie maker for making vegetable and fruit smoothies, then you can go for it. However, if you want to crush some us and ice then you should prefer Nutri bullet 900 over Nutri bullet 600.
• This model comes with 600 watts and .6 HP high torque power motor.
• It has a single touch button and only one-speed level.
• This product comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
• It is very lightweight (around 3.5 Kg or 7.7 pounds.
• It comes with 24 oz or 709 ml cups.
L x H x W: 12.9” x 13” 9”
• It is affordable in comparison to the Nutribullet 900.
• It is small. Compact and portable.
• It is easy to carry.
• Very easy to use.
• It comes with the three cups: one tall cup, two short cups, 1 flat blade, one emulsifying blade, 2 lids(resealable) and manual with various dishes.
• It is an underpowered machine.
• It offers only a single-speed mode.
• Maximum capacity is the only 709ml of 24oz
• You will need to put mode liquid on the blender to stop sticking to the walls of the container.
2) NutriBullet Pro 900 watts- Ideal for home use.
Nutri bullet is a powerful blender that can adjust well in the majority of the kitchens. It has a very powerful 900-watt motor which is quite impressive. It also comes with stainless steel blades for better extraction. It offers unique cyclonic action that will instantly break down and pulverizes any item you insert.
The main advantages of Nutribullet pro 900 over Nutri 600 is power and practicality. Also, it offers much larger containers with 32 oz maximum capacity which is sufficient for even larger sized families.
It will crush the reasonable amount of harder fruits and ice in no time. On the other hand, Nutri 900 cannot crush item which is harder than an apple.
The Nutribullet Pro 900 also comes with the various labeled designs in comparison to the Nutri 600. It also contains a milling blade that can grind spices, nuts, and other dry items without changing any other blades or adding additional liquid.
The main disadvantage of this model is that it makes lots of noise while its competitor Nutri 600 was very quiet. We will rate the noise level of Nutri bullet 900 pro, 8 out of 10 while Nutri bullet600 gets noise rating 4 out of 10.
If you are okay with the loud noise then you can but this excellent blender with exceptional performance.
• This product comes with a 900 watts high torque power motor.
• It runs on the 120V power supply.
• This model has a single touch button
• It comes with a recipe book.
• This blender is dishwasher safe.
• It is BFA free.
• It offers two 24 oz tall or 709ml cups and one 32 OZ or 946ml Colossal Cup
• This product comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
• It is moderately weighted ( around 5.17 Kg or 11.4 pounds).
L x H x W: 14” x 7.9” x 16.3”
• It has a very powerful motor.
• This model can blend anything you put inside it.
• It can crush ice and nuts very easily and effectively.
• This blender comes with large containers.
• It also has all in one blending and milling blade.
• It is value for money product with superior quality.
• Extremely loud.
In the brief, if you want to buy a personal smoothie maker and blender at this time, I would recommend NutriBullet 900 pro over NUtriBullet 600 without any hesitation. Why? Well, Nutribullet is undoubtedly more powerful and offers more features and options. It is better equipped than Nutri Bullet 600. as we discuss earlier that Nutribullet is the most basic product of this series, it is the underpowered but affordable machine. If you want a budget blender for basic blending such as blending of soft fruits like bananas and grapes etc.
However, Nutriblender is the perfect combination of the price, size, power, and productivity which makes it perfect for the home user.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t think twice, Go and buy your dream blender right now.